Bequest – The act of giving or leaving personal property by a will….
How it works:
- You can provide now for a future gift to ABVI by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- Your will or trust directs assets to heirs.
- Your will or trust directs a bequest to ABVI for the purpose(s) you specify.
- Membership in the exclusive and highly regarded Foresight Circle.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose.
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You can have the satisfaction of knowing that your bequest will support ABVI in the way you intended when you are gone.
For more information, contact ABVI's Vice President of Development Tracy Schleyer, CFRE at (585) 697-5780 or email Tracy.